Cookies are small pieces of text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently, enhance the user experience, and provide website owners with useful information about how their website is being used.
Types of Cookies and How We Use Them
We use different types of cookies for various purposes:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually set in response to your actions, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website may not function properly.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the number of visitors, which pages they visit, and how they navigate the site. The information collected is used to analyze and improve the performance of our website.
We may also use third-party cookies, such as Google Analytics, to gather statistics about our website's performance and usage. These cookies are provided by third-party service providers and are subject to their privacy policies.
You can manage your cookie preferences through your web browser settings. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether to accept them and how to remove them. However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website or experience full functionality.
- For Google Chrome, visit https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For Mozilla Firefox, visit https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For Microsoft Edge, visit https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- For Safari, visit https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac